You might remember I was a speaker at SelfPubCon, the Self-Publishing Advice Conference back run in association with the Alliance of Independent Authors back in September last year.
I spoke about author websites.
But it wasn’t just me speaking. There were 24 top authors and industry professionals all sharing their very best strategies, tactics, and techniques for selling more books.
The other sessions included topics like:
- How to grasp and master Bookbub’s CPM ads
- How to copy write like a pro and crack your Amazon sales page
- Why your book isn’t selling and what you can do about it
- How to sell more audiobooks
- Top tips for video marketing
- How to become an Instagram influencer
- Who can benefit from AMS ads and how to master them.
The conference was free to watch when it was live, but went behind a paywall a few days later.
However, I’ve got some exciting news. SelfPubCon is having a half-price January sale. And it doesn’t just give access to this conference but to all past and future conferences too.
This lifetime access to all past, present and future conferences is already a bargain at $199, but now it’s HALF PRICE at just $99.
But hurry, it’s only on sale for a few days.
I hope you find it useful!